Table of Contents
melbourne cocktail class is a great way to learn how to make cocktails. It’s also a great way to spend an evening with friends and has some fun. The cocktail class is held in the CBD, so it’s easy to get to by train or tram.
Melbourne Cocktail Masterclass Package
Melbourne Cocktail Masterclass Package
- Ninety minutes of theory and practice, plus the chance to make two cocktails of your choice from our menu
- Complimentary glass of wine or beer on arrival at the venue
- Free entry into our complimentary cocktail party following class (where you’ll get to socialize with other masterclass attendees) add-on options: *Become a VIP and join us for an exclusive one-hour post-event cocktail party with free-flowing drinks, gourmet snacks, and DJ entertainment ($49) *Go behind the bar with an experienced bartender who’ll teach you how to make three different martinis ($79) *Get hands-on experience when you mix up your cocktails ($109).
Make a splash at your next event with a cocktail masterclass. This package includes four hours of group tuition, plus all ingredients and equipment. You’ll learn how to make your cocktails from scratch, including:
- How different drinks are made
- How to blend and shake
- The history of the most popular cocktails
This class is suitable for groups of up to six people, with two-hour sessions available Monday through Friday between 9 am and 5 pm (and more flexible options upon request). If you’re looking for an unforgettable experience for you or your friends, then this is the perfect opportunity!
Melbourne Cocktail Masterclass package Add-Ons
- Additional drinks
- Additional food
- Additional bar tools (shakers, strainers, etc.)
- Additional equipment (bar mats, glasses, etc.)
- Additional venue hire
The above is just an example of what might be included in your package. There are no fixed rules or limitations on these Add-Ons and we’re happy to discuss any requests you have.
Important Information Booking Cocktail Making Class Melbourne
Before you book a cocktail-making class, make sure to check the table below. Here you will find all the information you need to know about booking a cocktail class in Melbourne. If your question is not answered here, feel free to contact us and we can help with any queries or questions!
Booking Cocktail Making Class Melbourne:
- How To Book Your Cocktail-Making Class: Simply fill out the form above and select your preferred date & time for your class! You can also purchase tickets for multiple people online by selecting how many tickets you would like from the drop-down menu on our website. By clicking ‘Add To Cart’ at this point, we will process payment details via Stripe (a secure payment platform) so that no credit card info will be stored on our site or servers. After this point, simply click ‘Checkout’. Once payment has been processed, we will send an email confirmation within 24 hours with directions on how long it takes before class starts, etc…
- What Should I Bring With Me? You should bring along some cash (as it may be required for purchases), and your valid photo ID (driver’s license or passport). We recommend wearing comfortable clothes as there is no dress code but remember that if anyone else has booked before/after/during then it might be better if they were also wearing comfortable shoes since there is no seating provided during cocktail classes – only standing around tables where cocktails are being made 🙂
Cocktail Making Class Melbourne is one of the best ways to enjoy your evening. It is a fantastic activity that you can do with friends, family members, or colleagues. The package comes with many benefits and add-ons to make the experience even more enjoyable. You can add some drinks as well if you want some more fun in your evening! This package will allow everyone to learn how to make different cocktails from scratch as well as get an insight into the history behind each drink.