Table of Contents
This trend is not only influenced by developments in the world of beauty but also by the convenience of technology. Botox kits can be purchased online, one of the best To Buy Botox online uk is botoxworld.net.
Buy Botox online Without License UK, Reliable, easy, cheap and practical are the main reasons some women choose to Buy Botox online at botoxworld.net and inject themselves at home. Even so, according to nurse Grace Anglin from Capizzi MD in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA, the act of injecting a fluid that is suspected of being Botox itself can be very dangerous, especially if the authenticity of the fluid is still in doubt.
Not only do you not know what is being injected into the body, but those of you who do not have a medical background cannot inject any product into the body. Make sure you are smart about choosing the best place to buy Botox online uk.
Warning Before Using Botox
There are several things that you should pay attention to before using Botox, namely:
• Do not use Botox if you have an allergy to this drug. Tell your doctor about any history of allergies you have.
• Tell your doctor when you last got a Botox injection, because the previous Botox injection should not be too close.
• Tell your doctor if you have a skin infection. Botox injections should not be done on infected skin or wounds.
• Tell your doctor if you have a urinary tract infection or are unable to urinate if you plan to have Botox injections to treat an overactive bladder.
• Tell your doctor if you have a muscle disorder, such as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), Lambert-Eaton syndrome, myasthenia gravis, or difficulty swallowing.
• Tell your doctor if you experience weakness in the facial muscles, which may be indicated by drooping eyelids or difficulty moving the eyebrows.
• Tell your doctor if you have asthma, emphysema, heart disease, glaucoma, diabetes, epilepsy, or bleeding disorders.
• Tell your doctor if you have had or have recently had surgery on any part of your face, including your eyes.
• Do not immediately drive or do other activities that require alertness after using Botox, because this drug can cause blurred vision.
• Tell your doctor that you are using Botox if you are going to have surgery, including on your teeth.
• Tell your doctor if you are taking certain drugs, supplements, or herbal products, to avoid interactions between drugs.
• Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding.
• Immediately consult a doctor if there is a drug allergic reaction or serious side effects after using Botox.
Dosage and Rules for Using Botox
The dose of botox prescribed by a doctor can be different for each patient. The following are common doses for using Botox for adults based on the condition you want to treat:
• Conditions: Wrinkles or wrinkles on the face – The dose is 4 units per injection point, on 3–5 areas of wrinkles on the face.
• Condition: Chronic migraine – The dose is 155 units, divided into 7 injection points on the head and neck.
• Conditions: Muscle stiffness – The dose is 75–400 units, divided into several injection points on stiff muscles. Maximum dose of 50 units at each injection point.
• Conditions: Cervical dystonia – The dose is 198–300 units, divided into several injection points into the affected muscles. Maximum dose of 50 units at each injection point.
• Conditions: Excessive sweating in the armpits (hyperhidrosis) – The dose is 50 units in each armpit, divided evenly into several injection points.
• Condition: Eyelid twitching (blepharospasm) – The dose is 1.25–2.5 units in each of the muscles around the eye. The dosage can be increased if necessary. Maximum dose of 5 units per area.
• Condition: Crossed eyes – Initial dose of 1.25–2.5 units, in each eyeball muscle. Maximum dose of 25 units per area.
• Conditions: Uncontrolled urination (overactive bladder) – The dose is 100 units divided into 20 injections, each injection containing 5 botox units, into the bladder muscle.
Botox is intended for adults, but if your child is advised to undergo Botox injections, discuss again with the doctor about the benefits and risks.
How To Use Botox Properly
Botox will be given directly by a doctor or medical officer under the doctor’s supervision. The drug will be injected into the muscle (intramuscular/IM).
It is recommended to avoid consuming alcoholic beverages for at least 1 week before injection. To prevent bruising, also stop using aspirin and NSAIDs 2 weeks before the injection.
Botox injections can be given to more than one area, depending on the patient’s condition. If you want to do Botox injections to treat excessive sweating, it is advisable to shave your armpit hair and not use deodorant or perfume the day before the injection.
Avoid exercising and consuming hot food or drinks 30 minutes before the Botox injection is performed.
Do not exercise, sunbathe, or use the sauna for up to 2 days after the Botox injection. Avoid rubbing the newly injected area for up to 24 hours afterward. Try to stay seated for up to 4 hours after the Botox injection is done.
The time it takes for the effects of Botox to appear can be different for each person. In general, effects are seen within 7–14 days and will last for 3 months.
Repeat botox injections every 3 months or according to the doctor’s advice to maintain the effect. It is recommended to do botox injections with the same doctor. If there are changes, inform the conditions and frequency of botox injections beforehand so that botox injections can be adjusted.
Buy Botox online uk, Buy Botox online Without License UK, Buy Botox online, Best place to buy Botox online uk